[Tugindia] devnag font

Duvvuri Venu Gopal venugopal_duvvuri at rediffmail.com
Sat Apr 12 17:06:18 CEST 2003

Hello

It appears nobody replied to this mail. So I gathered strength to
reply. I am also a novice, so if I am wrong please correct me.

In general LaTeX you must have observed though there are no *25.mf
files we get characters of 25 pt or higher (like Headings etc.).
It is obtained by running mf ... magstep ... *12.mf. For full
details you can see the Introduction to MetaFont - a pdf file on
the web.

I think another method may be open the dvng10.mf file there will
be a command fontsize - change it to desired size and save it as
dvng(changed size).mf and then run mf on it.

Yours

D. Venu Gopal