[Tugindia] LaTeX in schools + TUGindia journal + Free SW journal

Amitabh Trehan amitabhtrehan at softhome.net
Tue Apr 8 13:39:21 CEST 2003

Yes, I will.  Which section of the magazine do you think this could be
suitable for, and what length?
 At this point, I would like to inform  all in the list about our
bilingual(Hindi/Eng)  magzine `free Software', the first issue of which
was published in December. The URL for download is
http://hindivishwa.org/EnglishWeb/magazine/magazine1.pdf . It is an
amateur effort but will improve by the next issue. Many of you must have
recvd. by mail. If anybody wants a paper copy pl. mail me off-list with
your address. Also, we would welcome  contributions for that - esp. the
Trivandrum Telephone directory story would be interesting (KG?).

Amitabh