[Tugindia] Ligure problem in Font

Ragu ragu at ttiindia.com
Mon Apr 7 17:16:33 CEST 2003

Dear TUGIndia,

Thanks to CVR, Venkatraman, LinuxLingam for their previous comments.

Some days before, i had been to a company, where the people using their font names likes abSABrm.tfm (for roman), abSABbf.tfm (for bold) ect for various versions of SABAN font. I likes to have the same mode of font names to my files.

I am trying various methods to get the same naming conventions. But i could not achieve the end result.

I do agree with you, all the font names are embedded within the font. So, we need to have some font handling software likes FONTLAB etc. are needed to change their font name internally.

If any one can help me regarding this, please let me advice (i am an Windows user).

With Warm Regards
S.Ragu