[Tugindia] No commercial TeX vendor from India!

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Sat Apr 5 11:03:20 CEST 2003

    Rai> Don't get surprised. This is what one may find on visiting
    Rai> http://tug.org.in/ There are a number of non-Indian
    Rai> commercial TeX vendors listed, but none is from India. Is it
    Rai> true that there is no commercial vendor of TeX in India or
    Rai> Indian vendor don't want commerce and do only service, or
    Rai> TugIndia is charging too high to get listed.

People, please send me details about you or your company to be listed
in the TeX Vendors' page. I would appreciate the following details:

* Name (individual or company)

* Contact Address

* Email

* URL

* Areas of specialization

* Brief profile not exceeding five sentences

Don't think TUGIndia will charge for your entry, it is FREE.

Best