[Tugindia] colors in latex

Ragu ragu at ttiindia.com
Fri Apr 4 17:13:10 CEST 2003

Dear Sandip P Deshmukh,

We can have different text in differnt color, Please check the following coding.

Also, read documentation of color.sty

>one thing i have been missing is colors. i am yet to know how to make
>different texts appear in different colors.

%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{article}
%%%%%%%%%%%
\usepackage{times,color}

\definecolor{one}{gray}{0.8}
\definecolor{two}{rgb}{0,1,0}
\definecolor{three}{rgb}{1,1,0}

%%%%%%%%
\begin{document}
%%%%%%%%

A risk assessment is concerned with measuring the risk of an
operation towards the acceptance criteria set for this
operation. The measurement of the risk can be qualitative or

{\color{one}quantitative},

{\color{two}quantitative},

{\color{three}quantitative},

A risk assessment is concerned with measuring the risk of an
operation towards the acceptance criteria set for this
operation. The measurement of the risk can be qualitative or

%%%%%%%%
\end{document}
%%%%%%%%