[Tugindia] Graphics tutorial

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
20 Oct 2002 10:47:00 +0530

    Venu> I have seen the tutorial. It is very good. Congratulations!

Thank you.

    Venu> Can I make two small suggestions :

    Venu> 1) Instead of keeping the panel on the righthand side place
    Venu> it on the left hand side. If some body wants to get it bound
    Venu> it will be convenient.

But you can make a print version easily from the TeX sources simply by
changing the 'screen' option to 'print' which is trivial anway.

    Venu> 2) There are no page numbers! Please see that page numbers
    Venu> are given.

Why a screen version should have page numbers, when you're given
sufficient hooks to navigate with hyperlinks, etc?

    Venu> How about writing some tutorial for METAFONT also (am I
    Venu> expecting much?). At least by taking 2 - 3 Indian characters
    Venu> and explaining in detail. I want to change the present
    Venu> telugu fonts, but I am clueless.

I dont think we might have Metafont, instead we would have MetaPost.

Best.