[Tugindia] pdfscreen.sty

Manoj Kummini tugindia@tug.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 07:04:56 +0100 (BST)

Dear Dr. Kalidoss,

 --- "Fr. Jerome Cyber Centre" <kalidoss@sjctni.edu> wrote:

> 1. Transition from one slide to another?
>     (I tried \pagedissolve but nothing seems to happen)

I have not done this in pdfscreen, but, as I understand it,
\pagedissolve is defined only when pdfscreen.sty is called with
option pdftex, which is the default option. What is the option that
you have used? CVR might say whether there are other reasons.

> 3. I used successfully the pdfpages.sty
>    (with a file prepared using pdfscreen.sty) to prepare the
>     transparencies as suggested by CVR.
>     But I want my transparencies only in BLACK and not in
>     color.

See if ghostscript has options to convert colour pdf files to b/w.

With regards,
Manoj.

=====
--