[Tugindia] Suggestions

Amitabh Trehan tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 11:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful idea, cvr. It is really important to
concretise the work. I am reminded of how we started
out on Indic-TeX on this very list two years ago and
fizzled out, but this time I am much more hopeful.
I'll just supply a simple script I've been using to
install devnag (Unnecessary if TeXlive was updated).
 I'll like to add something more:
With the formation of TUGIndia chapters, we can have a
nice distributed development network. We are hopefully
going to have some good developers here. Lets hope
other chapters also get formed quickly, then
develpment can happen at both levels - local and
national.

:-))
Amitabh

=====