[Tugindia] Online Certification

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
14 Oct 2002 00:40:45 +0530

    Dinesh> I tried the PDFslide package on your own tex file. It
    Dinesh> compiled but as far as out put is concerned the manual.pdf
    Dinesh> contains only the backgrounds on each page and the usual
    Dinesh> text and other buttons in your ready made manual.pdf file
    Dinesh> are miising in this output. Could you please guide!

    Dinesh> I am using MikTeX distribution.

[...]

    Dinesh> Warning: PDFLATEX (file lbrsc.pfb): cannot open Type 1
    Dinesh> font file for reading

You dont have lucidabright fonts installed in your system. Please
remove the line

 \usepackage{lucidabr}

from the source document, or substitute with:

 \usepackage{times}

[...]

    Dinesh> Warning: PDFLATEX (file contnav): Font contnav at 900 not
    Dinesh> found

Also you dont have the ConTeXt navigation fonts (part of ConTeXt
system) which are used for navigation buttons. This can be solved by
using the ams option.

\usepackage[ams]{pdfslide}

This will solve your problems.

Best.