[Tugindia] Re: [OT] Extra/ non ascii characters [was] Development of IndicTeX

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 12:01:40 +0530 (IST)

Thursday at 6:35am -0000 Duvvuri Venu Gopal wrote:

>DVG> To my above posting we  are receiving encouraging feed back from
>DVG> different persons. Still the number  of persons involved in this
>DVG> discussion is very  less – 4 – 5 only. The  only consolation for
                              ^^^^^^^^^

Dear D V Gopal,

I am unable to read your mail proerly as there were a few extra or
non ascii characters. Please see to it how to set ot right. Example
above and below may be helpful to find the cause. I read mail using
Pine on Linux.

>DVG> for  LaTeX  version  2e. Leslie Lamport,  Frank  Mittelbach  and
>DVG> Rainer  Sch\”opf. (1998).   4)  LaTeX2e  font  selection. LaTeX3
                ^^^^^

>DVG> While going through ‘LaTeX2e font  selection’ I found that every

Also fix length of line of your mail to maximum about 75, your is too
long, perhaps one paragraph wide.

--
H.S.Rai