[Tugindia] pdfscreen.sty

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
11 Oct 2002 10:13:43 +0530

    Kalidoss> I have the following problems in using pdfscreen.sty:
    Kalidoss> 1. The command \bottombuttons produces bottom buttons in
    Kalidoss> white with a poor contrast with the surroundings.  How
    Kalidoss> to change the color of the bottom buttons?

\def\@battrib{\color{white}%
 $\bullet$\sffamily\footnotesize\itshape}

is the default definition for the color and attributes of bottom
buttons. Please change this to:

 \makeatletter
  \def\@battrib{\color{<your_color_name>}%
  $\bullet$\sffamily\footnotesize\itshape}
 \makeatother

    Kalidoss> 2. Pdfscreen produces very nice screen display.  I am
    Kalidoss> not sure whether the conference (where I have to give a
    Kalidoss> talk) conveners have facilities like computer and LCD
    Kalidoss> display.  Therefore I would like keep the transparencies
    Kalidoss> also ready.  If the "print" option is used the output is
    Kalidoss> not exactly the replica of the screen display.  Kindly
    Kalidoss> suggest a solution to this problem?

Create a dummy document like:

  \documentclass[a4paper]{article}

  \usepackage[final]{pdfpages}

  \begin{document}

  \includepdf[landscape, pages=<startpage>-<endpage>]{Your_pdf_file_name}

  \end{document}

save it as print.tex, compile with pdfLaTeX, you will get a printable
version of your slides as print.pdf. If you dont have pdfpages.sty,
please grab it from CTAN.

Best.