[Tugindia] pdfscreen.sty

Fr. Jerome Cyber Centre tugindia@tug.org
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:51:17 -0000

I have the following problems in using pdfscreen.sty:

1. The command \bottombuttons produces bottom buttons
    in white with a poor contrast with the surroundings.
    How to change the color of the bottom buttons?

2. Pdfscreen produces very nice screen display.  I am
    not sure whether the conference (where I have to give
    a talk)  conveners have facilities like computer and
    LCD display.  Therefore I would like keep the transparencies
    also ready.  If the "print" option is used the output
    is not exactly the replica of the screen display.  Kindly
    suggest a solution to this problem?

Thanks
Dr. M. Kalidoss, M.Sc., M. Phil., Ph.D., F.A.S.I.,
Department of Physics
St. Joseph's College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirapalli 620002, INDIA
Tel:  91 - 431- 721 438 (College)