[Tugindia] Manjusha's efforts

H.S.Rai tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 20:48:07 +0530 (IST)

Yesterday at 8:46am -0000 manjusha joshi wrote:

>    We at  Pune , Maharashtra  doing things for making  latex popular
>    among educational people,  for that we provide  them solution for
>    installtion, training, we encourage  queries about latex, and try
>    to increase latex family in Pune.
>
>    I am also interested in writing style files, work on graphics+tex
>    things.   We  from  Dept  of  Mathematics,  University  of  Pune,
>    also  interesting in  font  developing using  bezier curves.   No
>    matter  of  funds  and  all. We   can  do  it  volunteerly,  want
>    to  know  exact  requierment. Interested  can be  send  mails  to
>    manjushasj@math.unipune.ernet.in or manjushasjoshi@hotmail.com or
>    bhaskara_p@vsnl.com.
>
>    Also regularly provides  training of latex as  per convenience of
>    persons.(for very short  fees) 5 sessions short  course is design
>    for that  of 4-6  person at  a time. Outstation  participants are
>    also welcome,for that can contact on bhaskara_p@vsnl.com

The efforts  of Manjusha  Joshi and Bhaskaran  are appreciable. Though
most of list members are doing his/her bit in promoting TeX, I believe
names, emails and addresses of such  persons who are willing to guide,
impart training and give advise should be made available on TUGIndia's
web site,  as new  comers or  visiters of web  site may  contact right
person, near to his place.

I also  suggest to  all list  members to  keep informing  list members
about their  efforts, as it will  help in maintaing momentum  and also
motivate others to do similar things, or things will improve with each
others suggestions.

--
H.S.Rai