[Tugindia] TeX Retrospective

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
06 Oct 2002 14:04:59 +0530

TUG 2003 organizers invite those of you who have been using TeX since
its birth in 1978, to contact them if you have interesting tales or
anecdotes to share. This would be put together into a volume, complete
with Bibby drawings, for the special occasion of TUG 2003 which is
also the silver year of TeX. The volume is temporarily named "A TeX
Retrospective: milestones and byways on the road to beautiful
typography".

A form for you to submit a brief description of the TeX experience
that you would like to share has been provided at:

  http://www.tug.org/tug2003/heritage/retrospective.html

Contributions can be from 1 - 10 pages and can be prose, poetry,
interviews, etc. I would request you to share your experience, so that
it becomes part of the history and let our progeny read, enjoy and
enrich themselves!