[Tuglist] multiline comment in LaTeX

Sridhar M.A. tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:39:17 +0530

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 05:15:13AM +0800, M K Saravanan wrote:

   > Quite often for testing purpose i need to comment some part of my LaTeX
   > document which are multilines.  Other than inserting % at the beginning
   > of each line, is there any other way for commenting multilines?

Emacs with auctex should give you that functionality. Else, if you use
vim/gvim, then one can switch to column mode, mark and insert the % for
multi-lines.

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                mas at uomphysics dot net

The smallest worm will turn being trodden on.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"