[Tuglist] for loading tiff file without specify the height an d width

Baskaran tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 3 May 2002 08:19:10 +0530

Good morning sir,

Thank you for your kind reply sir

I want to know about pdfTeX and pdfLaTeX.
I don't know whether these are style files, or
software application. Where will I get it?
Could you please give me the information.

Thank you sir

-----Original Message-----
From: Radhakrishnan CV [mailto:cvr@river-valley.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 5:28 PM
To: 'tuglist@tug.org.in'
Subject: Re: [Tuglist] for loading tiff file without specify the height
and width

On Thu, 2 May 2002 at 17:24, Baskaran wrote:

   We use the graphicx package for loading figures.  This package
   reads the eps figures bounding boxes and calculate the width and
   height for eps figures. In tiff file we need to specify the width
   and height.

   Is any new package available for loading tiff file without
   specify the height and width?

pdfTeX or pdfLaTeX supports tiff graphic inclusion. If you dont
specify the width and height, the natural width and height are
taken.