[Tuglist] missfont [was] ps->pdf

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:13:45 +0530 (IST)

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002 at 10:09, Kalidoss wrote:

   When I use -Ppdf option, my dvips program complain that there is
   no such printer (because there is no pdf.cfg).  Will you please
   send me a copy of the same?

Here goes my config.pdf:

<--------- cut here -------->

p +map acrobat.map
p +map bsr-interpolated.map
p +map bsr-missing-interpolated.map
p +map mathtime.map  % you may not need this
                     % if you dont have mathtime fonts
p +map bakomaextra.map
p +map lw35extra.map

Save it as `config.pdf', copy this file to $TEXMF/dvips/config
directory. You need to be root/superuser for this. Check whether the
map files listed in the config.pdf in the same directory, normally
they should be available in any standard TeX system, if not, I can
send them as well.

Run texhash or update the TeX file database. That is it.

Happy TeXing.