[Tuglist] Environment slide in pdfscreen.sty

Manoj K N tuglist@tug.org.in
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 21:12:19 +0530

Hello,

Can we not use `figure' environment inside the environment `slide' of
pdfscreen.sty? I have created some LaTeX pictures using `picture', and want
to give it a caption and label. Without putting it all in `figure', I am
able to generate the picture, but not the caption, at which point, I get
the error that it is not defined. I cannot put `figure' in `slide' because
I get an error that it is not in `Outer par mode'.

How do I add a caption to the `picture' environment?

Thanks
Manoj.

--
Manoj K N,