[Tugindia] Devanagari - How to Begin ?

Kevin tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:02:29 -0800 (PST)

Hello and thanks for the reply.
The folowing files have been correctly installed into
the relevant folders.

  defs.mf, dvng10.mf,dnchars.mf, dvng8.mf, dvng9.mf,
dvng.tfm, dvng8.tfm, dvng9.tfm, dev2e.sty, OT1dn.fd,
dnmacs.tex, devnagari.tpm, copying, manual.tex,
misspaal.tex, read.me, devnag.c, misspaal.dn,
devnag.exe.

These have been correctly installed into the relevant
files.
The files have been obtained from the archive and the
files are the updated ones by Anshuman Pandey.

I still have not been able to try the examples
following the guidelines of the document at:
http//www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/l12h/indic/Devanagari/Amitab...

All help immensely appreciated.

Kindly,

Kevin.