[Tugindia] Creating JPG/JPEG

Amitabh Trehan tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 10:49:46 +0530

What  about using gimp for all this work ? Seems pretty good.
 I also need an opinion on this:  I converted a gif chart (the IPA chart) to
eps (via gimp) and used it in my tex flle, it gets converted to a 3.5M eps
file and the laser printer I have is refusing to print it (Memory ?) . I had
to print the gif seperately and include it in the report (real mess up).
 Also, do eps files get incorporated into your pdf document via pdflatex?
If not, what are the options?

Amitabh