[Tugindia] multiple references under single entry.

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 05:18:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

There are some journals in Chemistry where multiple
references are put under single entry. Most of the
times this is done when there are some common criteria
among such references. Generally, in the bibliography,
It will be arranged as 1. a). First reference, b).
Seocnd reference etc.
I would like to know how can I do such a referencing
in LaTex.

Manual modification of foo.bbl will do the job to a
certain extent so is the package mcite.sy ( I mean I
can put the references together). But, if I want to
cite only one of the grouped references somewhere else
in the text (for eg. say, 1b), I will not be able to
do that.

Please guide me.

Thanking you,

With best regards,