[Tugindia] Error while previewing.

Baburaj A. Puthenveettil tugindia@tug.org
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 14:59:44 +0530 (IST)

On 14 Dec 2002, David Kastrup wrote:

> I don't know how often I have to tell you to follow the bug reporting
> instructions and mail to preview-latex-bugs@lists.sourceforge.net.  I
> apologize to the list members of TUG India which must by now get tired
> of this bug hunting sessions and copy this post to the bug list.

I am sorry, I had used the reply option forgetting Kastrups reminder.
Please excuse me. I apologise to all the list members for the trouble
caused to them.
with regards
Baburaj

Baburaj A.Puthenveettil,
Office:                                       Current Residence:
F.M.Lab, Dept of Mech Engg,                     U68, IISc
IISc, Bangalore, 560012                  Ph: 91 080 3942624,3942591,3600265
Ph: 91 080 3942302
Fax: 91 080 3600648
email: apbabu@mecheng.iisc.ernet.in, apbraj@rediffmail.com
http://www.mecheng.iisc.ernet.in/~apbabu