[Tugindia] Hi.. Want to have the following in subsubsection

Amitabh Trehan tugindia@tug.org
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:33:41 +0530

> This is not a problem to put in \subsection only. In this way, you can
> not put  any where. These are  "special" chracters and  demand special
> treatment. Use in math mode i.e. with in $$, like:
>
> $>$ some text $<$ then more text $|$
>
> It is good to go through tutorial (online also available) and FAQ.
 Thats important. You could try LaTeX in 90 minutes (lshort.dvi ) lying
somewhere in your LaTeX installation or try the TUGIndia tutorials at our
website, or buy Leslie Lamport's LaTeX book.

ATB,
Amitabh