[Tuglist] Highlighting current item in PP4 slide

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:01:02 +0530 (IST)

The  "pp4_example.pdf"   downloaded  alongwith  pPower4
files works  fine, but when I  processe pp4_example.tex
(using pdflatex and  ppower4) file on my PC,  it is not
changing color  from red  to grey  on 3rd  slide titled
"More  advance itemised  list". Simililar  is the  case
with 4th  slide. The Ist item  is displayed in  red and
paused. On pressing  enter 2nd  item comes in  red, but
Ist remain red, which should turned to grey.

I  am  using  RedHat  7.1 (PCQ),  pPower4  0.84,  kaffe
1.06-2/ jre 1.3.1

What could be wrong? The curtailed code of tex file is
appended.

---
H.S.Rai

\documentclass[a4paper,landscape]{slides}
\usepackage{graphics,graphicx,fancyhdr,amsfonts,amsmath,color}

\usepackage{helvetic}
\usepackage[pdftex,colorlinks=true,linkcolor=blue,
            bookmarksopen=false]{hyperref}
\hypersetup{pdfpagemode={FullScreen}}
\usepackage{pause,background}

\begin{document}
\special{landscape}

%% SLIDE #3 : More advanced itemized list

\begin{slide}
  \textbf{\Large More advanced itemized list}\pause
  \definecolor{dimmed}{gray}{0.4}
  \pausecolors{red}{dimmed}{magenta}
  {\color{red}
    \begin{itemize}