[Tuglist] Reply To address

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:08:34 +0530 (IST)

Today at 9:31am +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>    Something has screwed up  the TUGIndia mail server
>    ever since its IP change recently.

Even I guess this server remain  down a number of times
( and  perhaps yesterday  it also  remained down  for a
period more than 6 hours ). And IMO, this  list deserve
a very reliable server of type 24*7*365, but how to do,
you are the right man to  decide and person like me can
wish only.

> I'm so sorry, none of us here have any time to fix it
> since we're all very much engaged in planning various
> logistics associated with TUG conference. Hope to fix
> it soon.

All the best  for conference. Yes, you all  may be over
busy, but at the same time I believe you can't be short
of volunteers.

-- H.S.Rai

"Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before
which  difficulties  disappear and  obstacles  vanish."
                                  --- John Quincy Adams