[Tuglist] diff bet ~\cite and \cite?

M K Saravanan tuglist@tug.org.in
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:07:30 +0800

On 17/04/02 18:38 +0530, E. Krishnan wrote:
> > What is the diff between \cite and ~\cite.  I couldn't find it in the
> > TUG tutorial.
>
> Please see Section 2, chapter 12 (Cross References in LaTeX) of the
> tutorial.

Sorry for not noticing this.  I thought ~\cite was some variation of \cite
and looking for details wherever \cite occurs.

I understand that the tutorial started like "one chapter per week".
However it will be nice, if we can have the whole tutorial in single
file so that it will make searching in the document for a particular
information/command easier.

-- mks --