[Tuglist] Pdfscreen package

Ajay Shah tuglist@tug.org.in
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:59:03 +0530

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 11:21:58AM +1000, Anurag Sharma wrote:
> I am using pdfscreen package for my pesentation. My problem:
> I am not able to use the longtable package or the harvard package for
> references, while making the slides.
> Is there anyother way to use these utilities in pdfscreen package?

harvard is deprecated. Use natbib. It works great.

BTW bibentry works with natbib. I have used bibentry inside pdfscreen
slideshows with very nice success. Typically as the last slide of a
show I have

\begin{slide}
  \slideheading{Finding out more}

  \begin{itemize}
  \item \black{\bibentry{Key}} : Some comments about this.
  \item \black{\bibentry{Key}} : Some comments about this.
  \end{itemize}
\end{slide}

I use a 'myfancy.bst' which projects the bibliography entry nicely.
I can email you a demo if any of this is non-obvious.

  -ans.

--
Ajay Shah                                           ajayshah@mayin.org
Consultant,                             http://www.mayin.org/~ajayshah