[Tuglist] TeXLive CDROM

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:08:38 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 12 Apr 2002 at 06:21, Jyotirmoy Guha wrote:

   Dear Dr. Radhakrishnan ,

Why all these? I am a simple chemistry graduate, please dont
attribute anything that I dont deserve/hold. Kindly write to the
list and not to me.

   You suggested me to buy a TeXLive CDROM from TUGIndia and install
   in my computer .To this would you please let me know the
   following so that I can take a quick decision and proceed .

   1.  The price of the aforesaid TeX Live CD ROM

   2.  The postal address of TUG India to which Demand draft is to
   be issued & sent or otherwise the name / address of the shop
   /vendor ( in or around Kolkata , West Bengal } from which the
   above may be purchased directly.

   3. Whether I will receive the TeXLive CDROM at my postal address
   ( Dr.Jyotirmoy Guha ,2/5 College Street, Krishnanagar , Nadia
   West Bengal pin 741101 . ) in case of my sending the Demand
   Draft.

Please send a demand draft for Rs. 500 favouring Indian TeX Users
Group drawn on any bank payable at Trivandum to:

 Indian TeX Users Group
 Floor III, SJP Buildings
 Cotton Hills, Trivandrum 695014
 Tel 0471 33 7501/7502

The CD will be shipped to you immediately.

It seems that you dont read the mailing list regularly, answers to
all your questions were posted in another mail just two days back.

On an unrelated note, I would recommend you to grab a good grammar
book and learn the basic rules of punctuation and spacing. I'm sad
when I see a person like you with doctoral degree miserably flaws at
punctuations.