[Tuglist] help

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 09:12:46 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002 at 21:49, Anish wrote:

   hi,
    I need a soft copy ...

Anish: please remember that this list is meant for discussion about
TeX/LaTeX related problems and not for addressing your personal
problems. The subscribers of this list are hardly bothered about
your soft/hard copy requirements and they should in no way be
punished with your crap mails (which unsolicitingly appends the
previous mails instead of stripping them off, I cant help wonder why
educated, young, smart persons like you behave in this way). In all
the fairness of respecting others' freedom and convenience, you
should have written directly to the person who has responded to your
request.

If you dont oblige to this, as list admin, I need to do something to
protect the rest of the subscribers from the onslaught of your crap
mails.