[Tuglist] Fwd: Devnagari example done

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@gnu.org.in
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:01:56 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 at 01:13, Amitabh Trehan wrote:

   CVR, what makes me a bit cautious is the per-force use of
   images. Do you think that can be a problem for such a website?

No. I dont find any problems at all in seeing your page (just as
many of my friends who told me that they didn't experience any
problems either), though Ross' machine is a little slower. It is one
of the best solutions I have seen so far. It doesn't raises the
nagging issues of fonts and encoding which is really great.

   Do we neeed some statiscal measures?

I dont think so. However, it might be a good idea to keep the pages
at a reasonable length instead of going too lengthy.

   For starters, I am going to put up our university website in
   Hindi using devnag and l2h,

Looking forward to seeing it.

   and I'll start studying the fd site soon.

That will be great.