[Tuglist] Page numbering

tuglist@gnu.org.in tuglist@gnu.org.in
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:22:19 +0500

Dear Friend,
  If you compile the entire LaTeX file of your thesis in a single file
under one pair of "\begin{document} - \end{document}" command, I think you
will not face the pagenumbering problem. How to avoid the blank page
problem in the documentclass "thesis" or "book" has been explained in an
earlier mail.
                                    Yours sincerely
                                    Indrajit Lahiri