[Tuglist] Visit to India

Amitabh Trehan tuglist@gnu.org.in
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John, CVR,
    I think we, at Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi
Vishwavidyalaya, may be interested in hosting John
Plaice and helping out in the development activities
in whatever possible way.
 However, the two people I would need to talk to, in
this regard, are both out of Station. Our Vice
Chancellor , Sh Ashok Vajpeyi has gone to Paris for a
month and Dr. Wagish Shukla, coordinator of our Lab
(LILA) is also out of station. Therefore, I can only
make some promise next month (July). Meanwhile, I
would like to have an idea what all would be required
esp. will Air Travel to/from India also need to be
arranged etc.

Amitabh Trehan
Project Officer, LILA,
MGAHV, New Delhi