[Tuglist] Conversion of *.ps to *.pdf.

tuglist@tug.org.in tuglist@tug.org.in
Sun, 30 Dec 2001 00:16:12 +0500

Dear Friends,
             Conversion of ps files to pdf files and vice versa is possible
in the following way
 (i) From ps to pdf- choose file|convert and then use pdfwrite device and
select print to file option.
 (ii) From pdf to ps- choose file|convert and then use pswrite device and
select print to file option.
  Every thing is given in the Ghost Script (version 7.03) and GS view
(version 4.1) which I have just downloaded from CTAN. I express my sincere
thanks to Mr.C.V.Radhakrishnan who first pointed out to me that my version
(5.50)is much older.
  Also this current version accepts printers like Epson Stylus Colour 480
and others.
            Thanks to all
                                     Indrajit Lahiri
                                Department of Mathematics