[Tuglist] width restriction in array

Shashidhar V tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:45:27 +0530 (IST)

Hello, I want the width of the columns to be restricted irrespective of
the column entries. Using the commands you gave, keeps the column
width still a function of the size of the entries. So can you please let
me know if there is something else.. Like, instead of @{}, if we use
p{}, it should give a fixed width columns (Many latex manuals say this).
But I am not able to get it. It gives some error.

Shashi

--
eFax : 01-630-8391162