[Tuglist] fonts

S. Nagesh Kini tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:36:10 +0530 (IST)

  Dear Radhakrishnan,

   It worked. Thanks. It is giving a small warning.
How do I proceed? The dvi file does not look like as you described it to
be.

-Kini

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `U/ifgeo/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `U/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 6.

[1] (ifsym.aux)

LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults
substituted.
 )

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Radhakrishnan CV wrote: [1] (ifsym.aux)> 8. Run LaTeX,