[tug-support] LaTex question

Ing. Alessio Plebe alessio at ylem.njit.edu
Fri Mar 21 02:43:21 CET 2003

Angela,

	a solution to your question seems to be at p. 429-30 of
"The LaTeX Graphics Companion" of Goossens, Rahtz and Mittelbach.
I can summarize as:

1) write a file called "wmark" with the lines:

	userdict begin
	/bop-hook{gsave 200 150 translate
	65 rotate
	/Times-Roman findfont 144 scalefont setfont
	0 0 moveto
	0.8 setgray
	(Proof Copy) show
	grestore} def end

2) let d.dvi de the output of your LaTeX compilation, you should generate the PostScript
output with the line
	dvips -h wmark d.dvi -o d.ps

The gray overlay intensity is set by the "0.8 setgray", with values closer to 1.0
you will get lighter overlay.

Bye
Alessio