[tug-support] Eliminating space between references

Michael Gebhardt mi.gebhardt at web.de
Sun Mar 16 02:50:46 CET 2003

Hi everyone!

I'm writing a paper using the apacite package for referneces. Now I want to
eliminate the space that is inserted between the references in the reference
list. As I can see from a quick view of the BibTeX documentation, this
doesn't seem to be specific to the apacite style.

So I'm grateful for any solutions. Furthermore, I wonder how to custom format
the "References" heading before the reference list.

Greetings

Michael