[tldoc] Suggestion for Russian translation of TeX Live documentation

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:39:16 CEST 2012

Hello,
currently the PDF and HTML variants of Russian translation of TeX Live
documentation are suboptimal, the main problem is with lmodern and
T2A fontenc: the tt fonts are absent (other PDF files has `Mono' font).

To resolve the issue I prepare faked FD files for lmodern package
(lmodern it is `Latin Modern', Cyrillic like Greek is not exactly Latin)
what helps to typeset TL documentation with correct fonts.

It is enough to place these files into texlive-ru directory.

P.S. I can give more detailed explanation but only on weekend.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
The personal computer market is about the same size as the total potato chip
market.  Next year it will be about half the size of the pet food market and