[tldoc] Slovak translation of sk.po

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:06:09 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 03:03, Norbert Preining wrote:

> According to perl docs of sort:
>               When "use locale" is in effect, "sort LIST" sorts LIST
>               according to the current collation locale.  See perllocale.
> I am not sure, but maybe we can simply add
>        use locale;
> in the installer? I have no idea what else might be effected, though ;-)

If you are planning to go in that direction ... can you please try to
make a minimal example (standalone perl program) to check if that
works at all?

No matter what I try, I cannot get the sorting working. I'm not sure
if it is because of wrong encoding or something else, but non-ascii
characters always come last.

However it is not excluded that my own collate rules are missing on
the system somehow. Namely, "sort" as a program also ignores LC
settings.

Mojca