[tldoc] tl guide for 2010

Jjgod Jiang gzjjgod at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 05:49:00 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> Dear TL translators,
>
> 1) there was a bug in the message extraction programs we just
>   discovered.  You might want to check your translatable strings after
>   tonight's build.
>
> 2) I've made the updates in the TeX Live Guide I know about for TL 2010.
>   It is Master/texmf/doc/texlive/texlive-en/texlive-en.tex.
>   So feel free to get started on the translation updates.  I expect
>   you'll find errors or omissions as always :).
>
>   I saved last year's Guide in .../archive/live-2009.tex, as usual.

I just submitted the zh-cn translation for this year. I haven't update
the PDF yet in case there may be more changes.

Meanwhile, I suggest the language name in 899-900 of texlive-en.tex:

  \texttt{zh-cn} (Chinese),
  \texttt{zh-tw} (Chinese/Taiwan).

to be changed to:

  \texttt{zh-cn} (Simplified Chinese),