[tldoc] time for last README translation updates

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Aug 11 01:22:42 CEST 2008

Since there have been no more vociferous (or even quiet) complaints, I
guess it is time to update the README translations with the latest
(and now hopefully final) changes I made in response to the reports on
the list.

I'll attach a diff from the previous version that you-all updated the
translations for, although it's rather less than simple to untangle, so
I'll also attach the readme.en.html as it exists today.

Please update/commit/email me as usual.  Thanks.

karl