[tldoc] 2008 documentation posted

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 25 03:03:03 CEST 2008

I've added some news and acknowledgements for this year, lightly edited
Siep's work on the rest, and posted new versions of texlive-en.tex and
tex-live.sty.  Go for it ... (and of course let me know if
problems/suggestions).

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. In case anyone notices -- I haven't yet figured out the right
incantation to get the encoding correct for tex4ht, so the accented
names in the Acknowledgements section aren't coming out in the current
HTML.  Eitan or I will fix that somehow, but it shouldn't affect the
source, anyway.