[tldoc] translation start

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jul 24 15:12:33 CEST 2008

    My suggestion is to keep everything that is language specific inside
    each texlive-??.tex file, specially calls to packages inputenc, fontenc
    and babel (remember that these packages cannot be called again with
    different options...).

Ok, good point.

I've changed tex-live.sty and texlive-en.tex as you suggested.  It
turned out that Boris already fixed it in texlive-ru.tex in a different
way, so I just removed the Russian stuff from tex-live.sty.

If other changes would make things easier for the translations, just let
me know.

I hope to finish updating the English documentation today.

Thanks,
karl