[tldoc] live with Win32 updated

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Mon Oct 3 08:31:21 CEST 2005

Dear friends,

I've just managed to clean the windows part of live.tex (the source and
pdf can be found on p4, not html, sorry). The revision number was changed
to 25, as well datastamp. As Karl suggested, I removed all not needed
fragments, so we don't have \begin{comment} ... \end{comment} in this
section. Anyway, I tried to retain as much as possible informations
valuable for windows users from the previous versions.
The pdf document was prepared on Windows just to check if things can work
with a new stuff :-)

Please check it and send me any corrections (Daniel?)

btw. can somebody tell me why we need pzdr, psyr and ecrm1000 for the
compilation?

tlpmgui can be now localized, so if you want, please check
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/setup-win32/msgs/
copy en.msg to e.g. fr.msg and change every "mcset en" to "mcset fr",
than translate the second line of each string. Please use UTF-8 for that!
The help file could be also translated, but Tomasz is fighting with
encodings at the moment :( Windows is such a strange bet!

Sorry for delay, and all my best wishes,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl