How to make fonts bigger in **plain tex** math mode?

Philip Taylor (Hellenic Institute) P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Thu May 4 21:21:28 CEST 2023

On 04/05/2023 20:14, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> If Mailman is the cuplrit then everybody should get the same result.

I believe that Jim Diamond has already identified the real cause of the
problem — a ¿bug/feature? in the Thunderbird code which causes two or
more real spaces to be replaced by n-1 non-breaking spaces followed by a
real space when sending in HTML format; unfortunately I can't locate
Jim's original report of this as I write, but as Jim is contributing to
the thread I am sure that he will be able to fill in the missing details ...

--
/Philip Taylor/