[texhax] Capitalizing First Letter Of All Words In Glossary

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Jun 29 16:19:34 CEST 2018

I am not sure if this is possible, but it never hurts to ask. I am using the
"glossaries" package. The following is an entry om the glossary file:

\newglossaryentry{BOA}
{name={board of adjustment},
description={Is an administrative agency for hearing and deciding zoning
appeals}}

Now, using \gls{BOA} prints out "board of adjustment". Using \Gls{BOA} prints
out "Board of adjustment". I would like to find a way to print: "Board Of
Adjustment". I do not always need the first letter of each word capitalized
though. Other than adding multiple entries to the glossary table, I have not
found a way to do that.

Thanks!

--
Jerry