[texhax] Two column footnotes in a twocolumn document

Beuthe, Tatjana tatjana.beuthe.10 at alumni.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 10 08:42:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am having difficulty formatting a journal article and would like some advice on a problem I've encountered.

dblfnote enables the splitting of footnotes into two columns. However, it does not enable this functionality in "twocolumn" documents. Is there an option or another package that enables you to split footnotes into two columns in "twocolumn" documents? I've checked all mainstream footnote packages for this function but to no avail.

Many thanks,

Tatjana Beuthe