[texhax] A new LaTeX magazine: Radical Philosophy

Urs Liska lists at openlilylib.org
Wed Feb 7 13:09:56 CET 2018

Am 07.02.2018 um 13:01 schrieb Philip Taylor (RHUoL):

> Daniel Nemenyi wrote:
>> I'll be uploading the class file to github or gitlab sometime hopefully
>> soon if it'll be of any interest for anyone else out there.
>
> Would not CTAN be a better host than a GIT-related location ? CTAN is
> TeX-specific, GIT anything but.
> Philip Taylor

That very much depends if Daniel is only interested in *sharing* the
class or if he hopes to get input (and maybe contributions).
Having the code for a LaTeX package on a publicly available Git hosting
server is also a very good idea for providing a place for bug reports.

But I agree that a package that is intended to be shared and used should
be submitted to CTAN.

Urs