[texhax] A new LaTeX magazine: Radical Philosophy

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Tue Feb 6 20:46:14 CET 2018

Impressive and looks very well done. Congratulations. And glad too that
the paywall is gone.

Certainly given the content, I can understand the desire to move away
from proprietary software. Perhaps the requirement to use Adobe Acrobat
Reader to open the pdf is something that can be removed in your code too?

Kind regards
Alan
--
Dr Alan Litchfield