[texhax] pdftex and Unicode

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 23:33:33 CEST 2018

D. R. Evans wrote on 08/26/2018 02:41 PM:

> The font seems to misbehave in the actual original TeX source file, though.
> I'll have to investigate further and see what's happening there.
>
> (The glyph is the correct glyph when I use your /font/tt command, but for some
> reason nested boxes aren't behaving the way that they did when I didn't
> redefine \tt. If I can't figure out what's happening, I'll be back with that
> as a question with a stripped-down example file :-) )

Probably no one cares, but just to close this out, I was missing an \hfil; I
don't understand why the results changed when I went from \tt to the explicit
/font/tt command, but when I worked through the nesting in tedious detail, I
realised that I needed an additional \hfil. (In fact, I don't understand how
it ever worked right without the \hfil.)

Anyway, it's working now.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans